Types of Data we Collect:
- Usage data. When you visit our site, we may collect data about your computer including your internet protocol address, browser, the links you click and the time you spend on a given page.
- Personal data. To access some parts of our site, we require that you provide personal or business information. This information may include, but is not limited to: your name, your email address, your address, your state or province, your zip or postal code, your city, your country and your business name. We may use your personal data to contact you about your visit, for marketing or promotional materials or for other information that may interest you. You may always opt out of any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link on an email we send or replying to our email with the word “unsubscribe”. We reserve the right to contact our customers about important product or safety updates pertaining to products that have been purchased, regardless of whether you have opted out of our marketing communications. If you would like to not receive these updates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we Use Data
We use the data we collect in order to:
- Better understand and improve our website and services
- Notify you about important changes to our products and services
- Provide customer support
- Allow you to access additional data about our products and services
- Detect and address technical issues with our website
- Provide you with information about our products and services, unless you have opted not to receive this information.
How Long we Keep Data
As an engineering-focused company, we understand the importance of data to continually improve our products and services. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our policies.
We do not provide or sell your data to third parties.
We don’t like getting unsolicited offers either, and we understand the need for confidentiality with respect to your project. We will not provide or sell your personal data as provided on our website to third parties. We may disclose your data for the following purposes:
- As part of a business transaction.
- To comply with a court order or by a valid request from law enforcement.
Google Analytics & Services
We use Google’s services on our website to understand and improve the experience for our users. Learn how Google uses information from sites.
You have the following rights when visiting our website and with respect to your data:
- The right to be informed. When we process your data, we inform you about how your data will be used.
- The right to access the data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify data that may need to be corrected or amended if the data is incorrect.
- The right to erase your data. In certain circumstances, you may request that your data be deleted. These circumstances include situations where your data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally collected or if you withdraw your consent for processing the data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data. You may request that we not process your data temporarily.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to ask for data supplied to us to be provided in a way that is structured and commonly used.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to processing your data if it is inconsistent with the primary purpose for the data collection. Note that this may also restrict your access to certain parts of our website.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based only on automated processing or decision making.
Transferring Data Internationally
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “Privacy Questions”. Our Data Protection Officer is:
2721 Judah St
San Francisco, CA, 94122