Types of Data we Collect:
- Usage data. When you visit our site, we may collect data about your computer including your internet protocol address, browser, the links you click and the time you spend on a given page.
- Personal data. To access some parts of our site or to make purchases, we require that you provide personal or business information. This information may include, but is not limited to: your name, your email address, your address, your state or province, your zip or postal code, your city, your country and your business name. We may use your personal data to contact you about your visit, for marketing or promotional materials or for other information that may interest you. You may always opt out of any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link on an email we send or replying to our email with the word “unsubscribe”. We reserve the right to contact our customers about important product or safety updates pertaining to products that have been purchased, regardless of whether you have opted out of our marketing communications. If you would like to not receive these updates, please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Data we Do Not Collect:
- We do not collect sensitive personal information. This information that could identify race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, concerns about health, information about Social Security benefits. We do not knowingly collect information on criminal or administrative proceedings other than in the context of pending legal proceedings.
Credit Card Safeguard
We use Stripe, a third-party service to collect and process payments through our website. Stripe provides a secure payment platform and is in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Stripe is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
We use the recommend payment integration from Strip to collect payment information directly to Stripe without it passing through the Stafl Systems servers.
Our payments page uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) that makes use of HTTPS.
We validate our PCI compliance annually.
We collect non-sensitive card information that is not subject to PCI compliance. This information includes the last four digits of a credit card and the expiration date. We use this for the purposes of verifying purchases as needed.
How we Use Data
We use the data we collect in order to:
- Better understand and improve our website and services
- Notify you about important changes to our products and services
- Provide customer support
- Allow you to access additional data about our products and services
- Facilitate and ship products and services you have purchased on our website
- Detect and address technical issues with our website
- Provide you with information about our products and services, unless you have opted not to receive this information.
How Long we Keep Data
As an engineering-focused company, we understand the importance of data to continually improve our products and services. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our policies.
Our products are not designed or marketed for people under the age of 18. Our products and services are complex and require the supervision of an adult to use safely. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our products or send us your information. If we learn about information that we have collected from someone under the age of 18, we will delete this information unless we have verified parental or legal guardian consent. Please contact us if you believe we might have information about someone under the age of 18.
We do not provide or sell your data to third parties.
We don’t like getting unsolicited offers either, and we understand the need for confidentiality with respect to your project. We will not provide or sell your personal data as provided on our website to third parties. We may disclose your data for the following purposes:
- As part of a business transaction.
- To comply with a court order or by a valid request from law enforcement.
Google Analytics & Services
We use Google’s services on our website to understand and improve the experience for our users. Learn how Google uses information from sites.
You have the following rights when visiting our website and with respect to your data:
- The right to be informed. When we process your data, we inform you about how your data will be used.
- The right to access the data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify data that may need to be corrected or amended if the data is incorrect.
- The right to erase your data. In certain circumstances, you may request that your data be deleted. These circumstances include situations where your data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally collected or if you withdraw your consent for processing the data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data. You may request that we not process your data temporarily.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to ask for data supplied to us to be provided in a way that is structured and commonly used.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to processing your data if it is inconsistent with the primary purpose for the data collection. Note that this may also restrict your access to certain parts of our website.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based only on automated processing or decision making.
Transferring Data Internationally
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Privacy Questions”. Our Data Protection Officer is:
428 N Canal St, Unit A
South San Francisco, CA, 94080